Applause Outdoors 2021
Specially adapted shows to provide safe, engaging entertainment to rural communities.
What you need to know..
- All our work is covid-safe and in line with government guidance
- Our specially created Outdoor menu for Summer 2021 offers engaging shows for all ages at highly subsided costs.
- It features five new commissions and eight returning favourites.
- All the performances are family-friendly and range in length and style, with a mix of outdoor live arts, circus, storytelling, installations, walkabout and music.
- Applause subsidises the show fees to enable our promoters to access high quality, professional performances at a reduced cost.
Whether you are looking to provide some entertainment at a community picnic or want your outdoor event to stand out from the rest we have a fabulous range of artists for you to choose from.
Download the full menu of shows here
‘It’s been a joy to see how people in Isfield have embraced the theatre in the middle of their fete – however surreal and thought provoking, slapstick and just plain silly – but always fun. People have come to expect it along with the bouncy slide and beer tent.’Adele Cantlebury, Isfield Village Fete
If you are interested in booking a show or want some advice on how to host a show please contact us using the form below.
Please note that we can’t guarantee the availability of our new commissions before 21 June, but please do get in contact if your event is before this date and we will see if we can assist with one of our returning favourites.
All shows have full risk assessments and adhere to current Govt guidance.
‘The shows are fantastic spectacles and delighted our audiences, helping to animate our town centre and add to the overall buzz and feel good factor. We will definitely book again!’ David Robinson, Create
You can download the full menu of shows here